Saturday, August 21, 2010

career of aishwariya rai





The most beautiful woman in the world, the hazel-eyed Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who is now the daughter-in-law of the first family of Bollywood (Amitabh Bachchan's family) is going to celebrate her birthday on 1st November. Ganesha wishes her a happy and bright birthday and also foresees her future.ow me more because of my eyes. So, I decided to donate my eyes






Bollywood diva Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is well known for her beauty and enhancing her beauty is her blue-green eyes. Supporting the eye donation campaign, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has decided to donate her eyes after she dies. The former beauty queen will do it for Eye Bank association of India that is continuously spreading the awareness about eye donation. Aishwarya has pledge her eyes telling, “People know me more because of my eyes. So, I decided to donate my eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment